Coral Springs Youth
Soccer truly appreciates the volunteer hours put in by our 500+ coaches each year. Without your dedication
we could not have such a successful program. Each
year we are in need of many new coaches, in addition to the returning
'regulars'. Its not hard - we provide free training courses. Just keep
New This Year
All coaches will need to Log-In to this page in order to access many of the functions.
Anyone who has coached with CSYS in the last 6 years is already registered. For returning coaches, your password starts out as the last
4 of your SSN.
New coaches will be able to register for this page approximately August 1.
New Coach Registration
Coaches who are new to CSYS this season may register online or by attending one of the in-person
registrations at Cypress Hall (August 29 or September 12).
All new coaches will need to:
- Register as a coach either online (after August 1) or at an in-person registration
- Complete a coach application and consent form (these can be done online or in-person)
- Authorize a background check to be performed. This is now a City of Coral Springs requirement. We utilize
the same approval criteria as Broward Public Schools.
- Show a photo-ID and have a coach pass photograph taken. This can be done at either the in-person registrations or
at any of the coach training classes.
- Attend a Coach Training Class. Information is provided below.
We look forward to having you in our program!
CSYS joins the sports community in expressing concern about the effects of head injuries on atheletes, so we are providing the following information to our coaches. We ask that all coaches complete the CDC training:
CDC Training Course. A short online course on recognizing and handling possible concussions.
BHCS Presentation. A shorter presentation from Broward Health Coral Springs on the Head Strong Concussion Care Program.