|Obtain Rosters Rosters will be available on-line beginning at 6:00pm on Tuesday November 10. Coaches should download their rosters and call their players ASAP.|
|Pick Up Uniforms and Equipment Uniform/Equipment Pickup will be on Thursday November 12 at Sartory Hall. Times for your age-group are listed in the Coach Calendars in the right-hand column.|
New This Year
New Coach Registration
- Register as a coach either online by clicking here or at an in-person registration
- Complete a coach application and consent form (these can be done online once registered or in-person)
- Authorize a background check to be performed. This is now a City of Coral Springs requirement. We utilize the same approval criteria as Broward Public Schools. This can be done online (once registered) or in-person.
- Show a photo-ID and have a coach pass photograph taken. This can be done at either the in-person registrations or at any of the coach training classes.
- Attend a Coach Training Class. Information is provided once you are registered.
CDC Training Course. A short online course on recognizing and handling possible concussions.
BHCS Presentation. A shorter presentation from Broward Health Coral Springs on the Head Strong Concussion Care Program.