On-Line Coaching Application
CSYS is pleased to allow coaches to file their coaching application on-line in lieu of attending
one of our in-person registrations. On-line application includes submission of background check
information and requests for team, associated player and coaching partners.
Currently on-line applications can only be taken for returning coaches who have coached and had their coach pass photograph taken within the past 3 years. All others must provide a readable copy of their Driver's License at one of our in-person registrations and be photographed for their coach pass.
Requirements for on-line applications:
- You must be a returning coach and had your coach pass photograph taken for the 2012-13 season.
- You must enter all personal information including
address, birth-date, phone number(s) etc.
- You must enter specific information about each
team you wish to coach, including associated child (if any), age-grouping, requested coaching
partner and requested sponsor. This information can be updated at any time.
- In order to utilize the on-line application process, you will need to enter your
Social Security number and agree to a background check. If you do not wish to provide your Social Security number on-line, you will need to attend one of our in-person registrations and fill out the coach application forms there.
- ALL U10 coaches, new and returning, must attend a U10 Coach Class this year.
Additional instructions are available here.