Coral Springs Youth Soccer uses a base of about 150 active referees each season. We pride ourselves in the quality of our referees and the training they receive.
Each year we look to add to our base to replace turnover and those moving out of the area. We are particularly interested in adding parents and coaches to our referee corps. You don't have to be a player to help out; it just requires some basic knowledge of the game. We train!
Red Card Send Off Form
Click Here for an editable PDF of the red card send off form. You will need to save the form and open it in Adobe. After filling in the form you will need to save it and email it to the referee director or to email@example.com .
On-Line Referee Exams
- Again this year, we have provided two on-line exams to help you remember the rules. The 'Refresher Exam' is for returning referees. The U6/U8 rules test is for ANY referee who will be doing U6 or U8 games.
- Passing score is 90%. You may take the exam as many times as you wish. You may get different questions and in a different order each time you take the exam.
- At the end of the exam the system will provide a list of the rules that you need to review along with a link to retake the test or a message indicating successful completion.
- You will need your CSYS referee system password. This defaults to your full birthdate if you never set it. A link is provided to reset the password if you forgot.
- Click here to enter the exam system. Good luck!
ALL referees who will be 18 or older by the start of the season (December 1) must have a background check performed annually. In addition to being a CSYS requirement, the City of Coral Springs now mandates background checks. This can now be done on-line or by submitting a consent form in person. Click here for more information.
Review your tentative game assignments up to 3 days in advance by clicking here. Remember that these are subject to change - calls/messages from your assignor may override information provided here.
All Referees - Keep Us Updated
Please keep your contact information (email, address, phone, etc) updated on-line by clicking here.
Click here for an excerpt of the U6/U8 rules, as taken from the complete CSYS Rules.
Downloadable W-9 form for payroll. New referees are required to submit this form in November before any games will be assigned to them.
Assignors this Year:
- U6 thru U10 "Chrystal Anderson"<anderson -at- csys -dot- org> - (754) 264-2169
- U12 thru U19 - "Jill Fluke"<fluke -at- csys -dot- org> - (954) 464-3814