CoachesCoral Springs Youth Soccer truly appreciates the volunteer hours put in by our 500+ coaches each year. Without your dedication we could not have such a successful program. Each year we are in need of many new coaches, in addition to the returning 'regulars'. Its not hard - we provide free training courses. Just keep reading on...
All coaches will need to log-in to this page in order to access many of the functions, including applying to coach one or more teams. Anyone who has coached with CSYS in the last 6 years is already registered and must log in. For new coaches, read on...
New Coach Registration
Coaches who are new to CSYS this season may register online. In order to be considered for a coach position, all new coaches must complete all of the following:
- Register as a coach either online by clicking here or at an in-person registration
- Complete a coach application and consent form (these can be done online once registered or in-person)
- Authorize a background check to be performed. This is now a City of Coral Springs requirement. We utilize the same approval criteria as Broward Public Schools. This can be done online (once registered) or in-person.
- Show a photo-ID and have a coach pass photograph taken. This can be done at either the in-person registrations or at any of the coach training classes.
- Attend a Coach Training Class. Information is provided once you are registered.
CSYS is parterning with the Coral Springs Fire Deparment to provide optional CPR training to any interested coach. Visit the Coral Springs Public Safety Department Website to find about information on available classes, dates, fees etc.
CSYS joins the sports community in expressing concern about the effects of head injuries on atheletes, so we are providing the following information to our coaches. We ask that all coaches complete the CDC training:
CDC Training Course. A short online course on recognizing and handling possible concussions.
BHCS Presentation. A shorter presentation from Broward Health Coral Springs on the Head Strong Concussion Care Program.